Friday, November 18, 2011

Did I get a good deal on Taylormade Burner Driver?

I paid 262 Canadian dollars for Taylormade Burner Reax SF 50 9.5 degreee Stiff shaft. Did I get a good deal?|||Take a look at easybuygolf.com. you will find the clubs are much cheaper.|||that seems a little pricy but the most important thing is that if it WORKS for you, then it was worth it!|||Well the 07 burner (the one you indicated you bought) sells for about 150 us dollars so you kinda got ripped off a little there, but if you hit it well, then you got a great deal, because a golf club that you can't hit isn't worth anything.








Also, the reax shaft is just the stock shaft on the burner, nothing special|||I dont think you got a good deal.I purchased this new 09 type on www.easybuygolf.com last month,it only cost me 149.99 US dollars with free shipping.Everything is smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment