Friday, November 11, 2011

I need a new driver and have narrowed my choice to either a Ping G10 or TaylorMade r9.?

I need a new driver and have narrowed my choice to either a Ping G10 or TaylorMade r9. Any suggestions as to which is better? My old driver was a Ping and worked pretty good until the oak tree incident after a particularly bad slice. The G10 looks pretty cool- http://460ccdriver.com


But I guess they all do.|||if you want forgiveness get a Ping rapture v2 or go with the G10 or get last years rapture for under $200 bucks|||I have demoed both the Taylormade R9 and the Ping G10. I prefer the G10 over the R9 even though it may be less forgiving I thought it felt and looked better at address and more comfortable in my swing. Your choice should definitely be based on personal experiance and trying out both clubs. Whichever club feels better to you is the club you should go with.|||I have the g10 and love it. Drawback to taylormade is i have heard the shafts they have been putting into their clubs are weak meaning you need to get custom fit if you go that route cause even stiff off the shelf might not be stiff enough also the g10 is easy to hit i think i picked it up and drove it straight and also great as you get better and also the price difference is major advantage to g10|||if you are really good, then the g10 is what you want to get. if you need some forgiveness from time to time, get the taylormade. its also important to try and demo both of them and if you have the skill for the g10 and it feels nice when swinging it, go for it, otherwise the r9 is still a great driver for anyone. good luck.|||Either one is a great club. However this is only half the gig if you wish to have the "perfect" driver......once you decide TM or PING (I am partical to TM) take your new club to a professional fitter. He will fit you with the perfect shaft for YOU. It may cost you more then the driver it self but well worth it. Your confidence will go through the roof !


I got an extra 30 yards with my new Burner.....You may seek his advice before you purchase.....He may one there already to go at a great price........|||I have also been reviewing these clubs. My understanding is that the g10 is not as forgiving as the r9. G10 is more suited for the lower handicap player.|||if you are stuck between the two, go with the R9.


otherwise try them both..you want to get one you will love, you don't want to have to get new equipment alll the time|||i have an Taylormade R7 superquad and i love it! i would get another taylormade driver or a titliest one! so go with the r9 or a 909|||R9|||r9 ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment