Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How good are the new R7 irons from Taylormade?

They felt better than the Callaways, and much better than Mizuno's. The Mizuno's suck.|||You answered your own question. If they feel better, they are better. If you can't hit the Mizuno irons, it's probably your swing, because they are top-notch irons. I would always recommend Taylormade. I'm on my third set since '95. But it's really about what you think works best for you. Personally, I think the "web" thing on the back is a bit gimmicky for a company that usually made clean-looking irons.|||I have a set of Taylormade R7 irons R steel for sale. Contact me at 98384289. Wong

Report Abuse


|||Like it was stated before its all on fell. If the r7 feel beter than the mizunos then hit the r7. But to the person that says Mizuno is not a golf company, Your right, they are a sport company and a very great one at that. Every thing is high quality from Mizuno. My dad is hitting the MP60 from them and kills them. Myself i love the feel of my Cleavland TA5. But its all personal. Hit what you feels good.|||They are the absolute best! I play them.|||mizuno is not a golf company so dont buy them

No comments:

Post a Comment