Friday, November 18, 2011

I want to buy a taylormade r580xd fairway 3 wood with fujikura shaft(orange) ,where can I get one?

I've tried ***** sporting goods,golfsmith,tgw,and sports auth.|||YES!!! I finally found something you could cope with. It is everything you wanted exept that the shaft is red instead of orange (judging by the snapshot),. However, it is a bid on Ebay which means you're gonna need a PayPal account, and your gonna have to out-bid the other guy who has his eye on it. As of now, there's only one bid on it and there's one day and two hours left before the auction is over. I hope I was some help. It took forever to find it.|||Yeah! Let me know if you get it!

Report Abuse


|||Go to Taylor Made website and look for dealers in your area or maybe E-bay

No comments:

Post a Comment