Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just bought Taylormade Burner '08 driver. Anybody else have it, and what do you think of it?

I just got back from Golf Galaxy, I liked a Burner I tried of a friend of mine's, so I thought I would give it a go. I got it cut down by 2 inches, and I am a lefty. Anybody have any tips or just plain opinions? And what kind of ball works well with it?|||I don't have it, but I've tried it. It's got a good weight to it that matches with how I swing a club like a pendulum. I want to get one of my own, but don't have the cash.|||I used one for a while, but left it in favor of a titelist 975j which I know sounds wierd but I hit the ball thirty yards further with it. I liked it but it seemed to lack power, very accurare, I liked using the maxfli noodle ice with it, I could put it 225 in the middle every time. but with the titelist it's more like 265 but slightly more eratic.

No comments:

Post a Comment