Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Should I get a taylormade r9 5 wood for christmas?

I am 12 years old and am a 15 handicap ive tried my friends one and i like it .


FYI: My tendency is a 15 yard fade.|||I'm 16 and i have a 2 handicap. If you are looking to play high school, junior, and college golf then i would get a hybrid instead of a 5 wood. The hybrid is much easier when hitting out of rough and they are designed to draw the ball so that would help your fade. But stick with taylormade for your woods because they are the best!|||Hi, Driver325yards from http://www.golf-tips-a-2-z.com here.





All the fittings in the world, are no substitute for actually swinging a club and watching the ball flight and distance that you get. A simulator simulates real life. A fitter takes his best educated guess about what is right for you. But, at the end of the day, the proof is in the pudding.





You said that you have tried the club and you liked it. The real question is why did you like it. Because it was a new club or because you hit great shots with it. If it is the later, then buy the club. Just make sure that the one you buy is like the one you tried out (i.e. similar flex, shaft length, grip size). Just because it is the same model does not mean that it will be the same club.





By the way, a fifteen yard fade does not have to be a bad thing. Many great players have played a fade. Is it consistent with good distance and ball flight is the question.|||You are getting to the point where probably getting fit for this wood would really benefit you. You can't listen to what we have to say here. I am a fitter and I think its very important for you to make sure that this club fits you. The club could be the problem. I am not there to watch you so I can't be sure. Go to the nearest driving range or simulator and ask a PGA pro for assistance. They will take good care of you. Good luck|||I think trying to get one is better.


When i was 12 years,my father give me a gift is golf clubs.


Now i send my father gift for Christmas as X22.


I buy from this web shop,you can contact with them,and get some professional advice.|||i have a fade too. i would recommend getting a hybrid like a cobra baffler 4 hybrid with a stiff shaft. this will get a higher loft with good spin and about the same distance.|||If you like the club then get it, golfers only play with equipment they enjoy hitting. Nobody buys a club they don't like.|||you can overcome that fade so i would ask for one|||i would ask for one

No comments:

Post a Comment