Friday, November 18, 2011

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement head cover for a taylormade spider balero putter?

When did you buy the putter?





Last season I had just bought a TM R9 fairway wood and I was out on the course when a massive lightning storm rolled in. Of course I was out at the farthest point of the course and had to run all the way back to the club house. In my haste to get off the course my fairway wood head cover had fallen off the club and I lost it.





I contacted TM support and told them what happened and they sent me a new head cover! I would try contacting TM and tell them what happened . . . or make up some good story :) and see if they send you a new one.





Hope this helps and good luck!





Gregory


Founder of LaymansGolf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment