Friday, November 18, 2011

Taylormade tour preferred irons or new r9 tp?

i've been looking at these two irons, and I'm not sure which one to get. I'd like some responses from the people out there. what do you guys think, does last year's tour preferred preform better, or do the r9s. I'd like to ask for no comments about the shaft, seeing im probably going to get fit for different shafts any way. so which do you guys think is better?|||I'd say R9 TP's, because of the fact that the R9 TP's are very very close to the popular R7 TP's. To me Taylor did not get as good of feedback as they thought they would have with the Tour Preferred and went back to the way it should have been done.|||personally I prefer r9 tp irons|||You should go to a Pro Shop and get fitted with both irons and see which ones feel better to hit with. you can;' always go with what people tell you here although the R9 nines are newer technology it doesn't always mean that's what is best for you. I am still playing Ping g2s|||new r9 tp is more professional, tour preferred is more forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment