Friday, November 18, 2011

How much would a Taylormade MB cost?

A new set. How about an old set? Where can I buy it?


By the way, this is the first gen one, not the Taylormade MB TP|||The version I think you are talking about is the RAC MB. It came out in 2002 so I doubt that you will find a new set anywhere. I should think that based on the PGA Value guide that you should be able to buy a good used set in the 300.00 Range.|||Ya the set you are talking about is the RAC MB, which was not actually that good of a set. If anything, the TP MB's are much better and worth the extra money. You should be able to find the RAC MB's on ebay for probably around 300-400 dollars.|||Do you mean the RAC MB? Look on ebay. I'm sure there is a set on there.





http://listings.ebay.com/_W0QQsocmdZList鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment