Friday, November 18, 2011

I have a Nike Sasquatch but I saw a Taylormade r7 425 quad fro $200... which club is better and why?

I am looking for a good balence between distance and accuracy.|||Why don't you hit it and find out for yourself? Only you can determine which driver is better for you. I love Nike products so I would choose the Nike over TaylorMade. That doesn't mean that the TaylorMade driver sucks. I actually may hit the TaylorMade better if I tried it, but I like the Nike driver. Think about it though; the number one player in the world uses a Sasquatch. Hmmm!|||Only you can decide what is best for you. Just because tiger woods plays nike doesn't mean you have to. You should play what is more comfortable to you and only you. Each club feels different to others than to you.

Report Abuse


|||I have never heard of either of those. What are they?|||i'd be happy with either :P Persoanlly lol|||i really dont know but u can check it out on google u can research both clubs and then decide which one is better.|||Nike Sasquatch :perfect! its light and easy to use plus ball goes very far i was at last years ryder cup it was very good even got tigers autograph!


good luck|||Taylor Made is much better. I hit both at Golfsmith on the simulator and the TM is just an overall better club. The Nike is much better than in the past but they are way behind TM as far as drivers.|||Im not fond of nike their drivers arent that good.|||There is no better club overall. It's purely down to preference. If you go into a golf shop and get a fitting you should get an answer. I prefer Taylormade myself but that is because I can hit the SQ about 50 yards...and to the left.|||I would go with the R7 the quad is really nice with the draw screws and the face has a really nice pop, also taylormade in general is the better brand of golf equiptment|||im sorry but they both suck|||Hit both clubs on a Launch simulator. the data will tell you which is better for your swing. In this day and age you can't buy clubs based on brand.....its the results that count and everybody has different swing dynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment