Friday, November 11, 2011

Would the taylormade burner super fast driver be a good driver for me?

I'm 13 and I'm 5.10 I started playing golf about 4 weeks ago and can drive about 230 with my dads driver which is a ping g5. Would this driver give me more distance? Would I be able to hit it smoothly? And is it worth the 150 dollars?|||The only way to really know is to test it against other drivers. It's a great driver and you'll hit it longer and straighter no doubt. But maybe not the longest and straightest out of all new drivers.





For example, I just bought an Adams Speedline F11 today, and replaced my Ping G2, I tried the Diablo Octane and Ping G15 also. They were all better than what I had but the Adams was the best.





Put simply...


Is it better than the G5? Yes


Is it the best club for you? Maybe


Is it worth $150? Depends on the budget and the improvement you see from the G15.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment