Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is the difference between various Taylormade r9 Supertri adjustable hosels? See details please.?

My hosel reads STD LOFT, Higher, and Lower only. The hosel in the instructional booklet reads L, NU, N, and R. Can someone help me out?|||There are four main FCT (Flight Control Technology) options on the TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver; N, NU, R, L, and four more settings in between for a total of eight FCT settings. To change the FCT setting, you just use the wrench to unscrew the shaft, turn it to the setting you want, and screw it back in. The FCT settings affect the face angle, loft, and lie which in turn manipulates the trajectory of the ball. You will find a chart below for each loft that shows how each FCT setting affects the trajectory and specs of the driver.





Click on this link to see the chart for each loft===%26gt; http://golfingmagic.com/blog/2011/09/09/鈥?/a>|||TaylorMade Mens R9 Drivers is tons better than the burner. I have a little draw and with the head adjustments I can counter it and now I am driving every shot straight. I would recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment