Friday, November 11, 2011

Is there any difference if you buy a Taylormade tour burner bent 2* open and a Taylormade tour burner TP?

I know it is possible to bend drivers I wanna know if there is a difference other than the shafts in these drivers,





My second question is where can you go to get your driver bent, I know if you want your irons bent you can send them to the company





ie I sent my Titleist irons to Titleist





but do you think TaylorMade would do it b/c it is so similar to their more expensive TP version.|||Well it depends on where you live, but i work at a Golf Galaxy and we bend clubs there! So i would go online to golfgalaxy.com and find where one is by you. I really dont understand you other question, but if you find a galaxy that is close to you, there will be able to help you with any questions that you have! It is a good place, go and check it out!|||Having been in and around golf for more yrs than I care to say.....The concept of bending a driver baffles me.......I honestly have never heard of bending a driver for 2*. It just makes no sense and quite frankly would be extremely difficult to do....even for the Mfg. Most good club fitters can bend Irons to change the lie angle....Tour vans have been known to bend Irons to a stronger loft.....I honestly have never heard of anyone bending to what you seem to be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment