Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What driver should I get Taylormade R11 or Titleist 910 D2? ?

They both hit almost exactly the same. I want to know what driver is more consistent and which one hits further. Also, can I change the degree of loft on the R11? Thanks.|||If they hit "almost exactly the same", how would one be more consistent or longer? Truth is, there isn't much difference between the two, other than cosmetics and sound. The key is to be properly fitted to the driver of your choice- you do that, it won't matter what brand you play, it'll be the longest, most consistent driver for your specific needs.|||I'm not sure how long you've been playing golf but I've noticed that over the years I would gladly sacrifice 5-10 yards per drive if it came with the confidence that I chose the driver that best suits my game. With technology the way it is, you could hook up every new driver to a machine and probably only see 5-10 yards difference from one brand to the next. See if you can demo both of them for more than just a few minutes and find the one that you feel most confident with. If you don't feel confident with the club you are holding, it doesn't matter how far you can hit it. Put it in the fairway!!!!





Remember, a 300 yard drive and a 3-inch putt count the same on the card......Fairways and greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment