Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am looking to buy a Taylormade driver head and R9 sleeve on Ebay. Is that too risky?

I bought a shaft and would like to buy an R9 Supertri sleeve and driver head on ebay to set it up. Is there any way to ensure I get authentic products or do you have any other ideas?|||always look at someone's feed back see what other people say about the seller





any form of negative feed back is their for a reason and also look to see if they accept returns





above all you are protected by pay pal if they miss sell you just ring ebay customer services the number can be got from the internet depending what country you live in and also opening a case in ebay could help and do not for get to leave the appropriate feed back as well|||The only thing I can tell you for sure is that authentic TM clubs will have a serial number etched into the hosel (irons and woods). There are some knockoffs on EBay, but I have bought and sold over 50 sets of clubs and never had an issue yet. If your not sure of the authenticity, ask the seller. If by chance they would lie to you, you can report it and EBay will boot them from the site as well as secure a refund for you (in most cases).





The nice thing about EBay is obviously the great deals you can find. Check the sellers feedback and comments from previous buyers. I think you'll find most of them are quite reliable.|||I have bought all my clubs off of eBay since I can remember and have not had any trouble. A seller would be taking a huge risk selling a fake, so I would not worry at all. Check the serial number when you get it. Just because it has a serial number does not mean it is real. You can contact Taylor Made, or register it online. I would say go for it. You will find it for almost half price. Do not shy away from buying used either, a broken in driver will hit better than a new one. Just make sure it is not beat up on the face or crown.|||I shop on EBAY about 75% of the time for golf equipment. Check the feedback. For extra "peace of mind" just make sure they take returns. You may have to eat the shipping cost, but that is better than eating the whole thing.|||no ebay is a very secure site, and make sure you check the sellers feedback, then you wont go far wrong. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment