Friday, November 18, 2011

What irons are better, Taylormade Burners or Nike Sumos?

I am shopping for some new irons and woods and I need to know which is better the Taylormade Burner irons or the Nike Sumo Irons. Please Help Thanks|||I would go with the Burners. I would, however, caution against buying them on eBay. If you do, make sure they are from a very reputable seller, as eBay is rife with counterfeit clubs.|||I have taylormade burners and i like them-but ive never used nike sumos but my friend has and i hit better than him 8 times out of 10|||There will be very little difference between them, its down to what you like best.





I would seriously consider Mizuno MX-200 or MP-52. I have played Mizunos for many years and are the best IMO.|||I really appriciate Burner irons .Not only they perfom smooth for me ,but also more and more people are hitting this set .As to purchasing them , if you want to get a cheaper or discount set ,you can take a try at Ebay or wowogolf.com .Hope you get what you really love .

No comments:

Post a Comment